Local Business Center is a Google service that allows business owners to enhance their business listings in Google Maps and other search results. With Search Dashboard, users are able to view statistics on how local listings are found across different websites within Google. For example, it shows when website visitors clicked on driving directions included with listings as well as those visitors’ Zip Codes.
Let us show you how this service can help you target ads to regions where your customers and prospects live.
- The Local Business Center dashboard opens its doors (googleblog.blogspot.com)
- Google LBC Is A Treasure For Small Business (regulargeek.com)
- Google giving small businesses local search data (news.cnet.com)
Research recently released by antivirus vendors Mcafee and Panda suggest that searching for certain key words onInternet search engines can prove dangerous.Hackers and malware authors have become adept at Search Engine Optimization and are using frequently searched key words to create sites that will rank favorably in search engines, but are a host for malware or phishing attacks.
According to the report, many popular search terms are targeted, such as: lyrics downloads, free downloads, swine flu, and rihanna. Users are urged to always protect themselves by using patched systems and updated protection tools such as antivirus software. We can help you make sure you’re protected when surfing the Internet – give us a call today.
- McAfee Finds Lyrics and Free Download Searches Most Dangerous Search Keywords
- The Riskiest Search Terms On The Internet | WebProNews
- Danger lurks in screensaver searches: internet security report